Theoretical physicist, turned aspiring cryptographer. I am primarily interested in the application of elliptic curves in public-key cryptography.
Giacomo Pope (Jack)
- Co-founder of CryptoHack: a free education platform for learning modern cryptography.
- Ph.D. in theoretical physics, my work was devoted to better understanding black hole solutions of N=2 supergravity and their thermodynamics.
- Compete in CTFs with Organizers and cr0wn.
- I have included Writeups for the challenges I have either written or solved from various CTFs.
- From Static to Cosmological Solutions of N=2 Supergravity
- Cosmological Solutions, a New Wick-Rotation, and the First Law of Thermodynamics